Jacqui’s workshops are designed to empower teachers and support staff to understand Jolly Phonics.
An Introduction to Jolly Phonics full day workshop provides:
- What is phonics? The benefits of explicit, multi-sensory, systematic and synthetic phonics
- Understanding the basics of phonological awareness
- Learning the 5 skills of the Jolly Phonics program using fun, practical activities
- The Alphabetic Code, teaching the alternative spellings and basic rules
- Audio-visual examples demonstrating classroom instruction and implementation of the Jolly Phonics program
- What Jolly Phonics resources will suit your learner’s needs and instruction on the Jolly Phonics assessment tool
- Lesson plans linked to the Australian curriculum
- Action packed day with free resources given
2022 Term 2 and 3, Zoom Workshop Dates:
Introduction to Jolly Phonics. Wednesday the 8th of June 2022, 9-3 pm EST (including breaks). $250 per person*.
Introduction to Jolly Phonics. Wednesday the 29th of June 2022, 9-3 pm EST (including breaks). $250 per person*.
Introduction to Jolly Phonics. Wednesday the 20th of July 2022, 9-3 pm EST (including breaks). $250 per person*.
*Please note there needs to be a minimum of three people per workshop.
Payment will be processed once numbers are confirmed.
Discounts for group bookings (5 to 8 participants); $150 per person. Over 8 participants and up to 25 applicants total of $1400.
Please enquire about face-to-face workshops, travel fees additional.