Jacqui’s workshops are designed to empower teachers and support staff to understand Jolly Phonics.
An Introduction to Jolly Phonics full day workshop provides:
- What is phonics? The benefits of explicit, multi-sensory, systematic and synthetic phonics
- Understanding the basics of phonological awareness
- Learning the 5 skills of the Jolly Phonics program using fun, practical activities
- The Alphabetic Code, teaching the alternative spellings and basic rules
- Audio-visual examples demonstrating classroom instruction and implementation of the Jolly Phonics program
- What Jolly Phonics resources will suit your learner’s needs and instruction on the Jolly Phonics assessment tool
- Lesson plans linked to the Australian curriculum
- Action packed day with free resources given
2021 dates for Zoom ‘full day’ workshops are as follows:
Introduction to Jolly Phonics. Friday, 23rd of April 2021 9-3 pm (including breaks). $250 per person*.
Introduction to Jolly Phonics. Friday, 21st of May 2021 9-3 pm (including breaks). $250 per person*.
*Please note there needs to be a minimum of three people per workshop. Payment will be processed once numbers are confirmed.
Please use the calendar below to view available dates for school or individual ‘Introduction to Jolly Phonics’ workshops. A grey square means bookings are available. Red and white squares are when Jolly Phonics in Melbourne is booked to work. Please contact 0403 594 826 or submit a Jolly Phonics workshop booking request to discuss availability. We will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your inquiry.